- Opportunity to learn from the experts in the writing business
- A chance to generate quality material for publication
- Opportunity to network with some top literary gatekeepers.
Interested writers and editors can register for the course HERE. Hurry. There are very limited spaces and only two writers will be awarded the full scholarships for its creative writing classes.
How To Apply
- Send 3-5 poems or one piece of prose fiction or creative non-fiction to the creative director.
- Write a brief statement of purpose (state clearly why you need this funding and why you cannot afford to pay for the award)
- Email the application materials (either in the body of the email or as an attachment or both) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Luck to you.