1. According to the rules, I worked out the number of entries each entrant into Competition One had earned.
2. I then allocated a number to each e.g. 1 (Person A), 2(Person B), 3 (Person B) and so on.
3. As HRH is cozily asleep in her igloo, I inserted the final numbers into the Randomizer form on http://www.randomizer.org/
4. The first random number was No 2
5. I checked back to my original list and the winner of Competition One’s goody bag for Week Four is…
Chioma Iwunze of Nigeria
Congratulations, Chioma! I’ll pop your parcel in the post very soon.
For those of you who didn’t win this week, remember that there are still 2 more weeks to spread the word and have another chance at winning a weekly goody bag or the Grand Prize of US$100 book voucher
Entrants into Competition 2 still have 2 weeks to meet the requirements to be entered in the draw on 30 June 2011.
Chioma’s prize will contain:
1x “Whiplash” by Tracey Farren
1x “Son-in-Law of the Boere” by Nape ‘a Motana
A set of Big 5 fridge magnets
A Recycle-Wise Shopping Bag
A CD of Soweto String Quartet “Millennia”.
Also, for those interested in statistics, there were 2 people who qualified for the weekly draw, with a total of 3 entries (some people earned more than one entry).
See it’s easy to win. You could be the next winner.